Saturday, September 6, 2014

No Word From Family.....

My daughter says she is too busy to email?
I am not stupid.  A little dumb sometimes maybe,
but not stupid.
She emails you daily.
Weeks go by without a word to me.
How do you think relationships get built???
I am a firm believer that actions speak louder than words ever will.
I constantly watch and monitor actions of those in here and out there.
You can learn a lot from observations Mom.

(Photo taken 1993, Clutch, two daughters and lil sister)
(I responded to my son with apologies for my errors as a parent that
have caused  him undo pain as his errors have caused his daughters undo pain)


THE PAIN STAYS TILL
IT'S WORKED THROUGH MOM.
I HAD SAME
WENT THRU MUCH HURT AS CHILD
SAME AS HER. NO WAY TO GET PAST TILL
YOU FORGE THAT PATH OF FORGIVENESS.
PAIN STAYS ........I KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment